Founded in 1998, MKA has emerged as a leader in providing due diligence services across North America. As assignment managers, MKA’s Team possesses strong backgrounds with proven track records in project, client, and operational management of multi-faceted, multi-disciplined transactions.
- One Stop: MKA provides a full scope of reports to include land surveys, zoning, environmental assessments, flood elevation certificates and land subdivisions.
- One Call: MKA eases the pain of locating and utilizing the right professional for your transaction. Regardless of the type of due diligence report, we will facilitate the process from start to finish.
- One Price: MKA’s proposal is an all-inclusive, lump sum quote. Unless additional land is discovered or new requirements are added, our pricing stands as presented within the contract.
- One Format: MKA’s reports are in a standardized, uniform format. Whether one, or hundreds of sites, our patented design is user-friendly and enables an easy review of these reports.
- One Deadline: MKA’s projects often require satisfying critical timelines. Our Team is accustomed to meeting closing dates and delivering reports within due diligence deadlines.
- One Team: MKA is a full-service North American firm, and has the knowledge and experience of having licensed professionals as part of our Team. Embracing this Team concept, we share in the responsibilities and work toward one common goal – CLIENT SATISFACTION!